Translate "farewell" into Portuguese (português)
- adeus (Portuguese / português)
The original English definition:
- farewell (English)
- A interjection of good wish at (a non-final) parting said by the staying person to the leaver.
- A parting statement; used when one or more people in a situation, dialogue or location are leaving, while others remain.
- An act of departure from a place or a group.
- An expression of good wish at a permanent departure.
- An interjection of parting.
- Any statement of good wish (like "good bye") at parting.
Now that you've learned the Portuguese word for "farewell", maybe you also need English translation or Portuguese translation for your document, website, or app? You're in the right place!
We have experienced, native-speaking Portuguese and English translators that can help translate your business and personal documents, certified documents, website, app, or anything else.
Satistfaction is guaranteed, so there's no risk; just fill out our famous three-question form to get a free quote for your translation project today!
Learn how to say "farewell" in other languages:
Browse our dictionary
Find other interesting words in English and Portuguese by browsing through our dictionary:
Get a translation now in 3 easy steps — click here